Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Updates On Life

Hey guys!

Just coming on tonight to give you all some updates on whats been going on with me.

I recently just got a new job!! Yay! I start training in 3 weeks! I'll finally be working a full time job which means more money for me! More money = more shopping and trying new products! Also more money in the bank too, which is whats most important :) I'm really happy with the hours at my new job, even though I have to wake up extra early..I'm not really a morning person. But at least I get out early in the afternoon....7am to 3pm...woo!!

Moving on to my hair....

I currently have a bob cut sew-in right now. It's cute and all, but it's a lot of work. I have to wake up 30 minutes earlier every morning just to bump it with the flat iron. I cant roller set it because it would give me too much of a bump and my hair would look like a helmet :/ I only have a small portion of my hair left out on top, but I feel bad because I have to flat iron it everyday just to get it to look right and blend evenly with the weave. The hot weather and humidity has been making my leave-out look so puffy and frizzy, so I have to blend it in. I hate the idea of using heat everyday on my real hair..even if its only a small piece...arghh! But I had no idea it would be this much trouble to get ready every single morning. I feel like taking out my weave already and I've only had it in for 3 weeks. I'm gonna leave it in my hair for another 3 weeks. After removing it, I'm gonna be rocking a curly wig. I'm in love with Freetress Creta Girl and Outre Evony. Either way, I will be buying them both. I'll wear them each for 2 months at a time. I dont plan on relaxing anytime soon. I want to keep going as far as I can. Who knows, maybe it will lead to transitioning which I've been thinking about for years now. What do you think? I feel that now that I have a new job and things are changing, I should probably change my hair and see the real me. As of now, I dont plan on relaxing anytime soon.

0 comments: