Saturday, May 12, 2012

Birthday Shoes

Hey guys!

My birthday is around the corner so I treated myself to an early birthday gift that happens to be a pair of shoes that I've been wanting forever!! I was gonna wait until my birthday (May 20th) to post this, but I couldn't wait to share it with you guys. Finally I own a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes!! :)

I've had my eyes on the Pigalles for years but they sell out so fast...especially in my size. I've always wanted the black patent leather version, but every site I checked always seemed to have the regular leather one which I wasn't so crazy about. Every time I would check to see if my size was available, it would always say "sold out" next to it. I gave up years ago and only dreamed that one day I would own a pair but thought  it wouldn't happen anytime soon.

 Just the other week,  I was bored doing some online window shopping and noticed that the Pigalles were available in black patent leather and clicked on the sizing....scrolled down...and low and behold..my size was available! I had to grab the opportunity and purchase them. I checked back the next day and guess what? Sold out in every size except size 4 and 4.5 *whew* Every year I always wanted to get them for my birthday, but had no luck. This year, they're finally mine!  :)

                                                Rihanna is wearing the same shoes :)
                                               
                                                   Christian Louboutin Pigalles 120mm


                                                
                                                5 inches of sexiness!




3 comments:

BelloYelloKhadyjaa said...

Congrats & Happie Early Birthday ;-.) Love Them

LadyTaurus said...

Thank you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ugh I Love CL, But They're Sooo Uncomfy :(