Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Small Birthday Haul

My mom gave me some money for my birthday, so I went shopping and bought a few things. I thought I would share with you all what I got.

Charlotte Russe romper:
Originally $24.00 Student discount bought it to $21.60


Express romper:
Originally $49.50 but 30% off $34.65


Forever 21 Striped puffed shoulder dress:
$13.50


Charlotte Russe flip flops:
$5.00


Papaya necklace = $6.99
Wetseal earrings= $6.00


Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioner:
$4.00 (Sallys Beauty)


Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor sample:
$2.29 (Sallys Beauty)


Ardell Brow Stencils:
$3.89 (Sallys Beauty)


China Glaze "Turned up Turquoise":
$4.49 (Sallys Beauty)


China Glaze "Pink Voltage":
$4.49 (Sallys Beauty)


And that's it for my little haul!

2 comments:

Amirini said...

i love the turned up turquoise!!!permanate fav!!

LadyTaurus said...

Yep..its cute and i cant wait to try it out this summer :)