Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekly Report: 8 weeks post (July 5-July 12)

I am now 8 weeks post relaxer!

Thursday [July 8], I braided my hair into cornrows to wear my half wig over it for protection. I moisturize and seal my hair every night before bed. I also put on a plastic cap before bed to lock in moisture.

There's nothing much to report about this week since I haven't really dealt with my hair since last Thursday. I will be wearing my hair in cornrows until next Thursday [July 22nd]. I think I will be relaxing at 10 weeks post on July 26th. I wanted to relax on July 19th, but I don't think I'll have my GPS delivered to my house by then. I need a GPS to locate the salon I'm going to since this will be my first time going there, and it's 45 minutes away.

I am still taking my garlic pills nightly. I don't know if they are working just yet because my hair is braided up. But it feels good to not have to deal with my hair for almost 2 weeks.

1 comments:

Jasmine Parish said...

I love the way your hair looks! It is really healthy and I also love the process you've used to get your hair the way it is now...beautiful. I am a fan of long, beautiful healthy hair myself, so when I discovered your blog I just had to compliment you on your works. I will definitley be back to visit your blog for updates. Good luck with your next goal!